Consortium Details -Download the Fin de la Tierra consortium One Sheet
Jeremy Reynolds – Clarinet Professor and Chair of the Woodwind Department at the University of Denver Lamont School of Music
Members of the Consortium receive the following:
- Fin de la Tierra: New work for Clarinet and Piano (reduction of the Clarinet Concerto with Chamber Orchestra version) approximately 15 minutes in length.
- In addition to this new chamber work, a work for solo clarinet titled Sea Solo will include an expanded version of the “Munk’s Devil Ray” solo from the clarinet and piano/chamber orchestra work as well as several other solo movements featuring fish and creatures found in this part of Mexico. Duration approximately 10 minutes.
- Name and affiliation listed in the final published score.
- Consortium members have exclusive rights to perform Clarinet and Piano work as well as Sea Solo through June 1st, 2024
Deadlines – 2023
- January 15 – Deadline for participation
- March 1 – First payment of $200 due
- June 1 – Final payment of $200 due
- Scores and Parts sent as hard copies and PDF by July 15
Check: Please contact Jenni for more information
Bonus option for Consortium Members: Special pricing on the Clarinet Concerto with Chamber Orchestra version. Through June 1st, 2023, consortium members have the option to purchase the chamber orchestra version of the work as well. For $175, members get the hard copy of the Conductor’s score and the PDF copies of the parts. Available by August 1st, 2023.
Follow the progress of the creation of the Piano and Chamber Orchestra versions as well as the Sea Solo on Jenni Work in Progress vlog!